Take Action: Lloyds TSB continues to help to enforce the siege of Gaza
Join the protests outside Lloyds TSB branches, Saturday 13 December, 12-2pm:
- Edinburgh – Hanover Street
- Glasgow – St Vincent Street
In 2004, the Zionist-led Board of Deputies of British Jews, staunch defenders of Israeli crimes, accused the charity Interpal of involvement in ‘terrorism’, for which smear they had to later pay damages.
Lloyds TSB Chairman, Sir Victor Blank, is a governor of Tel Aviv University, Chair of UJS/Hillel, a member of the Advisory Board of the United Jewish Israel Appeal and is involved in Labour Friends of Israel. UJS/Hillel assists members of the pro-Israel Union of Jewish Students, a group that works to silence Palestinian voices on British campuses.
One Lloyds TSB director, Sir David Manning, is an ex-ambassador to both Israel and the USA and was Foreign Policy Adviser to Tony Blair during the planning for the invasion of Iraq.
Now Blank, Manning & Co., have moved against Interpal; Lloyds TSB has demanded that the Islamic Bank of Britain cease all dealings with the registered charity. By hitting Interpal’s banking facilities, Lloyds TSB aims to support Israel by shutting off the trickle of aid that Interpal has managed to get into occupied Palestine over the years of Israel’s brutal siege.
British bank customers, and those who support Palestinians’ right to existence, can oppose this sadistic move by Lloyds TSB. While Palestinians are facing Israeli bulldozers, snipers, torture chambers and denial of medicines and food, we have an opportunity to join in their resistance to the vast criminal alliance that is trying to crush them.
- Join the planned protests outside Lloyds TSB branches in your area.
- Organise a one- or two-person protest outside a Lloyds TSB branch near you.
- Make sure local Lloyds TSB branches and cashpoints are kept covered with informational material, posters, stickers, etc.
- Write, email and call Lloyds TSB to complain of their cruel move against the people of Palestine.
- Donate to Interpal, however little, and send a message of support.
When Bush, Obama, Blair, Brown and Blank are united against the Palestinian people, we have a duty to join with Palestinians to resist the crime. The crime has now washed up on your doorstep at a Lloyds TSB Branch near you. You can make a difference.
If you have just read this and want to find out what all this is about please read our other articles reagrding this matter.
- Lloyds TSB tries to fool human rights activists
- UPDATE: Interpal Bank Account Closure
- Lloyds TSB Pressurised To Close Interpal’s Bank Accounts
Remember you can get £100 for switching your account from Lloyds TSB. Do your part of the Jihad and get paid for it. Find out more