New Book on Virtues of Jerusalem
- Virtues of Jerusalem: An Islamic perspective
- by Ismail Patel [Chair of Friends of Al-Aqsa]
- 160 pages with a guide plan to Masjid al-Aqsa
Virtues of Jerusalem is a much awaited book detailing the sacredness of Jerusalem in Islamic history, theology and future prophesies. Classical sources have been used to present a wide range of information which explains why past and present Muslims revere this blessed city.
The city of al-Quds (Jerusalem) houses one of the holiest sites of Islam, the Al-Haram al-Sharif (al-Aqsa Sanctuary). The precincts of al-Aqsa have been used throughout the centuries as a place for worship, residence and meditation by many Prophets and their followers.
Many Quranic verses and the narrations of the Prophet Muhammad [saas] mention this sacred and blessed land. Al-Aqsa is also the site from which the Prophet Muhammad [saas] undertook his miraculous night journey to the heavens (al-Miraj). Al-Aqsa is the first qiblah (direction of prayer), the second house of worship built on earth and the only Masjid besides Kaba mentioned by name in the Holy Quran.
This book is essential reading for all Muslims and for all those who seek a better understanding of the struggle over Jerusalem today.
- Virtues of Jerusalem: An Islamic Perspective provides:
- referenced information from the Quran and ahadith
- reflects on the historic position of Jerusalem in Islam
- clarifies the Muslim attachment to Jerusalem
- explains the position of Jerusalem at the end-of-time as prophesized in Islam
SPECIAL LAUNCH PRICE:
- UK [inc p&p] 6.95
- Europe [inc p&p] 7.50
- Rest of the World [inc p&p] 8.00
Make cheque payable to: Friends of Al-Aqsa and post to: P.O. Box 5127, Leicester, LE2 0WU. England.