Israeli occupation Continue Systematic Attack
- A Palestinian child was killed by IOF in Tulkarm.
- 9 Palestinian civilians, including 3 children and a woman, were wounded by IOF gunfire.
- A British journalist was injured by a sound bomb detonated by IOF in Balein village near Ramallah.
- IOF conducted 18 incursions into Palestinian communities in the West Bank.
- IOF arrested 84 Palestinian civilians, including 6 children and 4 women.
- IOF destroyed a house in Nablus.
- IOF have continued to impose a total siege on the OPT.
- IOF positioned at various checkpoints in the West Bank arrested 7 Palestinian civilians, including two children.
- The Gaza Strip has suffered from shortages in fuels and basic goods.
The full report is available online at:
Friends of Al Aqsa is a voluntary organisation concerned with the defence of
Al Aqsa Haram Sharif and the protection of Palestinian Human Rights.
P.O. Box 5127, Leicester. LE2 0WU. England.
Tel 077 11 823 524
Fax ++ 44  253 7575